2011-01-26

(646) Grocery shopping or lack there of

I've been doing this thing where I'm not going grocery shopping until I've eaten all the meal type food in my house. (Freeze pops, pushups, condiments, snacks, etc don't count). I can't even remember how long it's been since I bought groceries. Pretty much I have PB&J sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and soup left. I'm going to try and make it all last until the end of the month. I'm trying to be less wasteful when it comes to food and sometimes I ended up buying stuff that I never ate. Sometimes I get addicted to a certain food and buy a lot of it and then I get sick of it and it just sits there. Since it's just me at home right now this plan is doable, but it definitely wouldn't be if I had kids or the hubby was home. I am also learning to want what I have instead of having what I want. I am really craving some spaghetti though. Oh and this isn't because I have a lack of funds to buy groceries I just wanted to eat the stuff I have before I buy new stuff. Another plus is that I don't have to deal with the grocery store which I really hate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment