2011-09-26

(663) Couch to 5k

Today, my husband and I are starting this program. It seems manageable. It is 3x a week for 9 weeks. Here's the link to the program and here's the link to the Android app. Hopefully I can stick with this... I need to do something since I don't go to zumba anymore. It seems like it'll be good because you don't start off running the whole time and that's one of the parts that I struggle with. I get discouraged when I can't run that far and then I just give up.

Has anyone done this program before? Did it work for you? Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. So far I have stuck with the program. I completed week 7 day 2 yesterday and have also incorporated situps into my routine. I'm up to 95 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the program on schedule!!

    ReplyDelete