2010-12-29

(642) 2010 in review

To say this hasn't been a good year would be an understatement.
Deployment day




  It started out when Mike deployed...





Fuzz


And June 1, my cat went missing and she's still gone. I really miss her. I hope she's okay and one day I'll get to see her again.



Grandma Hazel




My grandma passed away a couple weeks later...









But at least in August, Mike and I got R&R, so that was good. :)

Mostly 2010 has just been waiting... waiting for phone calls, waiting for R&R, waiting for the year to be over with. Even though I've kept busy, I still feel like my life is on hold. Especially now that it's closer to him being back.

2 comments:

  1. Awe hang in there, I hope that 2011 is waaaaay better for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm optimistic about 2011. One full month left of this deployment crap. I'm anxious for December to be over so I can get started on it heh.

    ReplyDelete