2010-12-07

(640) I hate snow and if you love it I hate you too :P

I haven't really written lately because honestly I've been feeling lazy. I just don't feel like doing anything. Before work I have to shovel my way out of the driveway and after I have to shovel my way back in. We've had a lot of snow and it's so exhausting. I just don't have the energy to do much else. I figure on the days I shovel snow (which will be most days til the hubby gets back) I can slack off on working out because it feels like a workout being outside for over an hour shoveling snow. I have a lot of stuff I want to do before the hubby comes home (2-3 months) but I just have no motivation. I HATE SNOW!!! If you like snow I hate you. Well, not really, but most people who love the snow don't have to drive in it everyday AND shovel it everyday. So if you fit both criteria and still love the snow, then I'll give you a chance :p. Blahhh I'm just so physically exhausted from it. And yes I will continue to be bitter about this until the hubby comes back and he shovels the snow :p

No comments:

Post a Comment