2010-09-21

(572) Commercials or Lack There Of ... and evil candy

One down side about getting rid of cable tv is now there are no commercials. While this may seem like a good thing, it's not. It just means when I have to do something, like use the bathroom or get some water, I have to have the will power to stop the show. The only natural stopping point is when the episode comes to and end. I just never realized how important commercials were. And this is completely random, but I'm sitting here with a full bladder because I lack the self control to press the pause button.

Wow there are 20 calories in 1 Starburst. They are yummy for sure but I need to quit eating them like crazy. I suppose they would be good to keep in my purse for when I feel like I'm gunna pass out if I don't eat something and there's nothing else around. I can't keep eating them like this. Not that I want to be super skinny but I do want to eat semi-healthy and be in good shape for when the hubby comes home.

It really bothers me when the hubby tells me he wants to come home. I like hearing it once in a while but everyday we talk he says that. It just breaks my heart. Of course I want him home, but I also wish he wasn't having such a rough time being away. I mean we gotta make the best of whatever situation we are in. At least that's how I'm trying to approach this. No matter how I word this, I know it probably sounds bad. I love him and I want him home more than anything but I also don't want him to be completely unhappy over there.

I like drinking things from a straw. For some reason it makes it more enjoyable. I'm drinking some Gatorade before Zumba.

So Toad's in heat for the first time (that I've noticed). It's kind of funny to watch, but I feel bad for her. When I have to take her for her shots in November I'm gunna look into getting her fixed or whatever it's called for females. I don't want her to suffer and she's an indoor cat so she wont be getting any. Any it kinda creeped me out because yesterday night I woke up to Leo humping her. Kinda disturbing. I feel like she's lost her innocence now :(

Dear melatonin, please kick in so I can fall asleep at a normal person time and get enough rest to deal with work.

No comments:

Post a Comment