2010-09-22

(574) I'm not creative enough to come up with a title for this post

I worry about him less than I did the first half of the deployment. I still worry a lot because it's me... but I know what to expect the second half. All I knew the first half was what I saw on Army Wives and what I read in books and frankly most of that stuff doesn't apply to me and the hubby. We don't live our lives like a lot of couples, especially army ones. It comes down to the most simple things really... for one my husband refuses to play video games unless I play because he knows it bothers me (past relationships I was ignored for video games) and he's honestly rather cuddle with me on the couch than doing something separate. During deployment, he calls me every single day, unless he's traveling (in which he'll text me) or I have something going on and can't talk. He never wants to not talk, even when I suggest it.

On another note (because my brain thinks of random things and this is my blog so I'll say what I want :p)... I hate when circumstances make it uncomfortable for me to wear the hubby's dog tags. I hate taking them off. I've worn them since he left and I got to take them off when he came for R&R. When I shower I take them off because when I bend over to wrap the towel on my head it gets in the way and makes it difficult, so I decided that it would be ok to not wear it in the shower. Then as I have been going to the gym more and more I realized that running and the dog tags make an annoying noise. And yes I realize how random this is but it's better than flooding my fb with it.

I really want to get some new workout clothes. The pants I have are really uncomfortable when I start sweating a lot (like at Zumba). Also I wanna get clothes that make me feel good. I don't mean that show off a lot, I just mean something a little more cute.

If my finger wasn't so crooked my wedding ring would fall off. Instead of sucking my thumb like a normal kid, I sucked my ring finger. Out of all the fingers I could've picked... I could have the rings resized but I heard your fingers swell when you get pregnant and I hope that will happen sometime in the future so I will wait to have them resized. And my finger is in no danger of becoming straight any time soon. So they wont actually fall off they just feel that way. Ever since I got my engagement ring I constantly check to make sure they are still on my finger. In my hubby's defense they both fit when he got them.

I feel kinda blah right now. I miss my hubby the most at night :(

No comments:

Post a Comment