2010-11-03

(619) Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy

On the day I don't really have all that much to say I have this subject lol. It's beginning to feel like every week is exactly the same as the previous week... maybe because it is... I like routines. I don't like doing things out of my routine unless it's planned in advance. Then I have time to mentally prepare about it... like driving to the event, what it will entail, and driving home. Driving still makes me nervous so I like to know the route ahead of time, even if it is as simple as driving to the company headquarters or whatever. I'm not very spontaneous at all and I really like it that way. I don't like not having time to prepare for something even if it's just mentally. I think I need to start doing something non-routine each week, something that differs from week to week just so I don't get in a rut.

This Saturday I'm going to an FRG cookie thingy where we're each going to bring in a couple dozen cookies to ship to the single soldiers. I made the dough for about 6 dozen (it's not that much) and I'm going to send about 2 dozen to the hubby and give 2 dozen to the single soldiers and bring the rest to work. I told them to expect it and they are excited lol. I brought them left over cupcakes this Monday. I'm sure they'll like me more around holiday season because I'll probably be baking more than I do (more than zero lol). The FRG has a bunch of events planned but typically they're geared towards kids (which I don't have and would feel awkward going without them) or they're during my work hours. I am going to try to go to the ones that I can... on the same note though I don't want to do too much and risk burning out. My tolerance level for anything is pretty low with Mike being gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment