2010-11-20

(635) MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #22

  1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

    I would probably want to bring a long book in case I was there a long time and a large notebook and pen to write with so I don't go completely insane.
  2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

    Honestly I don't even know how to answer this question. What do different salad dressings mean?
  3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?

    Why would I have to live on a ranch? And I would have no idea how to even begin this.
  4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?

    No idea, I am not that familiar with celebrities.
  5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?

    A letter to the hubby. That's pretty much the only thing I really mail.
Sorry this wasn't that interesting lol. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment