2010-11-04

(622) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #20

  1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)

    The nicest thing was when a lady in my unit called me the day my husband deployed and got me out of the house. It helped me feel a bit better the rest of the day.

    Edit: Actually the nicest thing this lady did was when I found out at work that my grandma was doing really bad and I needed to head to Buffalo asap, I called her and asked if she could meet me at my house so I could give her my key to take care of my cats because I didn't know when I was coming  back. She dropped whatever she was doing and met me at my house. I tried to give her money but she refused. It was really nice of her to do this and I appreciate it so much.

  2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?

    I will only drive about 5mph over the limit. The thought of being pulled over causes me more anxiety than it's worth to get there faster.

  3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?

    Not really, I had individual people call me nicknames but nothing that ever stuck. Here are some nicknames I've had-ish:
    - Mouse - My sister because I liked cheese and I was small
    - Killer - My 7th grade math teacher because I was really quiet
    - Chickie - My friend Jill, and I don't remember why
    - Babygirl - My now ex- boyfriend
    - Alli - Stuck when my former roommate Andrew started calling me that
    - Data Nazi - Given to me by a former coworker, either Josh or Rich, can't remember who, because I'm always so strict about database design
    - Bones - by my former coworkers named after tv character

  4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?

    I have no idea and isn't that kind of creepy... how would I know how my life will end? I mean eventually I'll die but I have no idea what the future actually holds.

  5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?

    It looks like the only thing I did that day was go to an FRG meeting.

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the Data Nazi nick name... that's a good one ;) I'll have to remember that next time hubs is working on his database.

    P.S

    You have an award, check out my last post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you a blog award. Check my post out for more details :)

    ReplyDelete