2010-11-15

(634) Day 19: A talent of yours

Web development... I am not so good with coming up with a design, but I can take a design and make it into code. I can code web applications. My skills include database, client-side programming, server-side programming, and usability. I love psychology so my human interaction courses were a good combination of the two. Whenever I code something I try to focus on the user's experience and try to make it a good experience. I love the feeling of struggling with a programming problem and then solving it. (This usually just happens after a night of rest).

On a less serious note, a talent of mine includes being able to say the alphabet backwards really fast. Although this talent has no practical use, just something I learned when I was bored one summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment