2010-11-12

(630) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #21

  1. Were you named after anyone?

    I think I may have been named after a character in a tv show, but it was probably just an idea for a name rather than specifically being named after that person.

  2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?

    If I paint my nails (finger or toe) , they are black or clear. I really only paint my finger nails so I don't bite them.

  3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?

    Usually with my feet. I generally avoid touching any public surface with my bare hands, so many germs.

  4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?

    Hmm, let's see... Zack from "Saved by the Bell", Simon from "7th Heaven", that's all I can remember

  5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?

    I would probably choose taste... it seems like it's the less needed sense. Smell is necessary for detecting odors that could be harmful. Sight and hearing are just useful for perceiving your environment. It would just suck to not to be able to feel Mike touching me or not being able to feel myself pet the kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment