2010-10-27

(608) Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

I feel like I need to scream or cry. I've just been so stressed the past two weeks and the sources of my stress are finally gone. Just when I think everything is okay again, Mike and I got in another fight. He just doesn't understand sometimes that I don't know what it's like to be IN the army. Things mean different things in the army than they do in the civilian world, especially when it comes to work. I'm trying to understand how things work, but sometimes he just loses patience with me when I misunderstand something because it's different in my world. Blahhhhhh....

Examples:

in the civilian world, if i say i make up my own work schedule, it means I come in when I feel like it and work the 8 hrs... to him he still has to let his boss know if he's gunna be coming in late the night before and that it's not ok to come in whenever... so they mean two different things and he didnt understand this
if his boss said " you should do this" it means "you MUST do this"


I'm still learning and once he explains this crap I get it, but you can't expect me to know something if I've never been through it or anything. Gimme a freakin break and have some patience while I learn this crap.

I am ready for this frickin deployment to be frickin over already.

Please don't judge me harshly. I know I'm not the best wife in the world, but I'm trying and I will continue to try forever.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Im sorry been rough for you lately. You'll get there... really. It is so overwhelming at first but it really does get easier... Hell after 4 years of this stuff I'm still learning myself LOL! Its not as hard as in the beginning but I have my days where I wanna kick, scream and bite someones head off LOL! Hang in there and just keep focused on when he comes home :)

    ReplyDelete