2010-10-28

(609) Disconnected

Today my husband and I tried to talk. It didn't work out very well. Neither one of us had a lot to say and we were both exhausted. We also didn't want to hang up but we figured if we weren't really talking there wasn't much point in staying on the phone. I hate feeling so mentally disconnected from him. Lately it's been feeling like we don't get eachother. He seemed really sad on the phone and kept apologizing for yesterday. I told him he didn't have to keep apologizing for it that it was over with. He just felt bad because when we argue I distance myself a little and he wanted to fix it today, but I told him it would just take some time. It was cute because he said to come back. Made me melt a little. Yeah, I'm ready for this frickin deployment to be over, it's getting so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment