2010-10-28

(610) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #19

  1. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

    On our wedding day we went to Olive Garden (my fav restaurant) and a person paid for our meal as well as the manager giving us a free meal because we come there a lot and Mike was in uniform, so basically we got 2 free meals (the one we were eating that day and a gift card for another time).
  2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?

    Take medication (melatonin) and/or read a book.
  3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.

    The holidays were a lot more fun when I was a kid. Mike and I haven't really had a chance to develop are own family traditions because last year we visited his parents for Christmas and this year he is deployed. I just hope we can develop something that is ours at some point.
  4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?

    I never believed I would be in such a loving healthy relationship. Before Mike, my relationships were so unhealthy and I felt like crap most of the time. Although we're not perfect in any way, he never purposely treats me like crap like my ex's did.
  5. What can't you say "no" to?

    I don't think there is anything really. I'm pretty strong willed so if I don't want to do something, I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment