2010-10-29

(611) <3

My husband did something really sweet. He drank 3 mountain dews before he called me today. Just so he could stay awake to have a long conversation. He also pointed out how I did better when I got angry and was able to calm down (not angry at him just of stuff here). We ended up talking for 3 hours!! Usually when we talk that long it's because we were fighting... not today, we had a good conversation. It was sooo nice. After we hung up (which consisted of about 5 minutes of I love yous :) ) he sent me a text:

Mike: Miss you already
Me: Aww baby I miss you too love you
Mike: Bye, I love you (he does this on purpose, he knows I wont hang up/stop talking if he says I love you last instead of bye)
Me: Wrong way buddy :p you're adorable
Mike:  Just trying to please my girl
Me: Aww baby you are turning me into a big puddle of allison (puddle of allison/mike is one of our "things")
Mike: Well, i'll just have to give you structure. *structure*
Me: Didn't work that just made me more melty
Mike: Well then I guess we'll just leave you like that
Me: Aww okay <3
Mike: I'm at the tent now... Good night baby. I love you so much. <3
Me: I love you too sleep well my sexy handsome soldier boy
Mike: Sleep even better, my hot sexy web programmer girl (It's cute that when he gets tired, he forgets the time difference lol)

I feel so high on love right now I'm going to burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment