2010-10-01

(582) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #15

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


  1. What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party? (from To The Nth)

    I really can't think of anything... maybe I need to be more random.

  2. What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle? (from Pennies from Heaven)

    I gave up a really good job that I really loved, living independently and being close to my friends and closer to my family than I am now (1.5 hrs vs. 4 hrs). Honestly, this gets me from time to time and I reset my husband for it. I don't really think that it's his fault, but it is because of him that I moved on post. I do believe this was my decision, but for some reason I get angry at him for the things I gave up.

  3. If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why? (from Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl)

    I would like to visit Hawaii, Spain and Europe in general, somewhere tropical. Why... I've lived in NY all my life and I want to be somewhere warm for a while. I'd like to visit Europe for all the history. And at some point I'd like to go to Honduras because a child I sponsor lives there.

  4. If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose? (from Anonymous)

    I would join the Army as an officer (I have a degree already) and try to do communications. Although, this probably will never happen because I'm a little too messed up in the head to join the military.

  5. What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? (from Armendinger Party of 4)

    My favorite thing to make would be something easy that takes like 2 mins to nuke in the microwave. My favorite thing to eat on the other hand would be home cooked macaroni and cheese with tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment