2010-10-08

(589) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #16

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


  1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?

    My dad, brother, dad's girlfriend, brother's friend, my (now ex) boyfriend, and I drove from NY to Myrtle Beach, SC. This was when I was in 11th grade. It was kind of cold because it was around March, but it was a lot nicer there than here. When we came back it was snowing, so the drive back kinda sucked.
  2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.

    I do not like the idea of collecting things for the sake of collecting things. I hate clutter and having things that serve no real purpose. (I do make exceptions for a few items of sentimental value)
  3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?

    Getting to do what I want. If I want 5 icecream cones I can have them. If I wanna go somewhere I can just go. Also it's fun being in a mature relationship without all the head games. 
  4. What song brings a tear to your eye?

    "Amazing Grace" - it was played at my mom's and grandma's funerals. I can't sing it without choking up and crying
  5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc).

    My first plane ride was a trip to AZ to see my aunt and to attend a writer's conference. I loved being in AZ. I was 19 I think, it was after my first year of college.
    Ranch in Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment