2010-10-14

(595) MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #17

  1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)

    - Visit every US state
    - Write a book
    - Not sure what else...

  2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)

    I have been an Army wife for about a year and three months. Before we married, we dated for a year. We have only been stationed here at Ft. Drum.

  3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)

    This one takes a bit of thought. Usually there is a song that describes what I am going through at the time, but I can't really remember most of them.
    - "Run" by Kutless.
    - "Somewhere in Between" by Lifehouse
    - "Deadwood" - Garbage
    - "Mistakes" - Kutless

  4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?

    I prefer just plain cheese or with mushrooms. My favorite pizza place is Little Ceasers. I still don't get why they don't deliver.

  5. What are three good things in your life right now?

    1. I am married to the love of my life.
    2. I am able to work part-time. Grateful that we can afford this option and grateful that my boss agreed to it.
    3. I have a place to live, I don't have to worry about where my next meal will come from, I only have to go as far as my laundry room to have clean clothes
    4. There are just soooo many things I have in my life that I am grateful for. It's so easy to focus on the negative that is nice to focus on the positive. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Little Caesars too :D Great pizza at a great price, lol.

    I love your thankful list. Worrying about your next meal and clean clothes, alot of people even in the US don't have this luxury. Those that do, we are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete