2010-10-11

(593) My hubby is the greatest ever so there :p

Hubby told me he takes what most Army guys do, and does the opposite. I love this boy. We just had a 2 hour phone call. I'm very lucky that I have a guy who 1. is able to call this often and most important 2. WANTS to talk this much.
Yeah so I have the best hubby in the world :p

I don't know why other people's hubbys piss me off so much when I don't even know them. I guess it's because if anyone treated me that way I'd be pissed and I really wouldn't tolerate it.

It's not to say that we don't have our share of problems, we do, but he treats me as an equal, with respect, and he never intentionally hurts me or acts like an asshole.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I know what you mean. I never understood why women stay with men like that!!

    ReplyDelete