2010-10-23

(606) MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #18

Can I say that I really hate the term MilSpouse... it sounds a lot like MILF which is really disrespectful and I think that every time I see the term MilSpouse.

Also this is a day late because once again my google reader has reached over 800 items because I haven't had a lot of time to do nothing. I'll be fixing this as soon as the presentation is over for work.


  1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?

    By nature I am a night owl. I don't get tired until around 2am without taking something. Unfortunately, the rest of the world operates on an 8-5 schedule which forces me to be an early bird.

  2. What makes you jealous?

    Usually anything that involves something/someone getting any attention from Mike (not just females). I just want him all to myself. I know this is unrealistic and not healthy and I try to control it but sometimes it comes out.

    Also, I am jealous of all the people here that have kids. It feels like I'm the only one here that doesn't have kids (I know a couple other people that don't, but still). I want a child so bad. Mike and I just got married last year and he's been deployed, so it'll be at least a whole year before I have a kid and about 4-5 before we can get pregnant. So for right now I'm trying to enjoy life without a child because I know once I do, it'll be all about the kid.
  3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)

    Nope and I don't plan on getting anyone anything except my husband. I'm not participating in any gift exchange between family members. I don't have kids. And I'll buy my hubby's care package stuff as it gets closer. I'm not really a big fan of the whole commercialization of Christmas. I am a believer in the saying "Christmas is not your birthday"
  4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?

    I have very simple food preferences, so probably spaghetti or something like that. I know, not very good use of a personal chef, but since I don't have one that's not an issue.
  5. Where was your first kiss?

    The first boy that kissed me was Willy and that was at my sister Christina's house. I yelled at him because I hadn't given him permission to kiss me. The first boy I kissed was Bob. I think I was at my sister's house when we kissed. The first boy I kissed that actually deserved it was my hubby Mike. Our first kiss was at my dorm room at school.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I never really noticed the similarity between Milspouse and MILF. But your right! I think milf was created by a drunk man (stupid) lol.

    ReplyDelete