2010-10-04

(584) Rant about FB friends and their SOs

My biggest pet peeve currently is when my friend's on FB, post the following types of things (they both are made up by me, but represent things my friends have actually said):
- "It's been 4 hours since I've seen my BF, however will I get through this... only four more hours til I see him after he gets out of work, I can't wait!!"
- "The next time I'll see my BF is a month from now boohoo"

Seriously, learn to be independent. Yeah it's sucks being away from your SO for almost any amount of time, but be considerate of those friends of yours going through a deployment. Yeah yeah yeah, I signed up for this life, etc, blah blah blah, that doesn't make the fact that in this year, I will only have seen my hubby for 2 weeks. That doesn't take away the pain I feel when I go to bed and half of it is empty. I try my best not to complain that it has been so long since I've seen my husband, I'm pretty sure the only time I posted stuff like that on FB was towards the beginning of the deployment.

And since this is my blog, I get to rant, so there :p and deployment you can go suck it, because as long as the hubby and I never give up YOU LOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment