2010-10-05

(586) Thank you for making me appreciate my husband even more

ARGGG it really pisses me off how some army wives get treated by their spouses. Typically, I think it's none of my frickin business what goes on, but when it's posted on FB and I see it, I get the right to get pissed about it. I am so glad that my husband does not ever treat me the way some husbands treat their wives.

1. My husband would never ever TELL me to pack his Army stuff for him. He wouldn't even ask me to help, I practically have to beg him to let me because he feels like it's his responsibility and I agree. That and I don't know what half the crap is. I will help him if he asks or I'll just hang out with him while he does it.

2. My husband would never ever choose to play video games over spending time with me. EVER!! He refuses to even play unless I start playing. He would rather cuddle with me.

3. My husband would never ever choose not to talk to me during the deployment. If he is able to call, he calls (typically every day unless he travels). He never chooses not to call. If he is able to email me during work, he emails me.

4. When he's home, if I say I wanna go out for dinner, we go, there's no hesitation, no complaining, he just asks me where I want to go.

5. He just wants to be with me, wherever I am he wants to be. He never intentionally chooses something over me. The only time something takes priority is when it's mandated by the Army.

I am not saying my husband is perfect or that we are perfect, but when it comes down to it he treats me so frickin awesome. So thank you other people's husbands who make me appreciate what I have so much more.

I love you so much Mike. <3

1 comment:

  1. Such a real post! I feel the same way that you do. Lieutenant would never treat me that way. At least there are SOME good men still left in the world

    ReplyDelete