2010-10-10

(592) Please Give Me Strength

I am trying to stay strong because that's what I'm supposed to do, right? Today I just really miss him. 21 more weeks to go. Obviously, it's way to early to know the exact date so all my numbers are just an approximation anyway. I love that boy so frickin much. I just want him in my arms again. He keeps asking me if he can come home. Breaks my heart. If it were up to me, he would've never left. I told him to ask his boss if he could come home (jokingly of course, we know what the answer is lol).


I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)


When you feel like you're alone in your sadness
And it seems like no one else in this whole world cares
And you want to get away from the madness
You just call My name and I'll be there
You just call My name and I'll be there
- "Call My Name" - Third Day

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong, Allison! I, too, am counting down the days until a homecoming. I'm wondering if the first 1/3 or the last 1/3 of a deployment is the toughest? I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete