2010-10-07

(588) Dear self, your body is not starving, quit eating so much today.

Ever since I blacked out yesterday, which I attribute to low blood sugar (I don't have this officially, but I can tell). It was a bit scary because it happened when I was backing out of a parking space at the gym. I didn't hit anything luckily. Now I am so hungry. I keep eating and eating and it doesn't seem to help much. I just ate a whole bunch of pasta. I figure my body knows what it needs so I'm just going to do what it says for now.

I had a dr appointment the day before and I really wish this would've happened before the appointment so I could've told my dr. She ordered me a bunch of blood tests just to check everything. I am a new patient of hers and she wants to make sure everything is okay. I still gotta go do that, probably something I'll do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment